|1||Don't Look Back||6:00|
|3||Don't Be Afraid||3:42|
|4||A Man I'll Never Be|
Engineer [Piano Recording] – Dave Butler
|5||Used To Bad News||2:54|
- Art Direction – Tony Lane
- Bass, Percussion – Fran Sheehan
- Concept By [Cover Concept] – Tom Scholz
- Cover [Cover Artist] – Gary Norman
- Drums, Percussion – Sib Hashian
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dennis Coscia, Eric Carr , Rob Rosati
- Lead Guitar, Electric Guitar [Electric Rhythm Guitar], Guitar [12 String Guitar, Special Effects Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Piano, Organ – Tom Scholz
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Percussion – Barry Goudreau
- Management – Left Lane, Inc., Paul Ahern
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Percussion [Hands And Cans] – Cindy, Gloria , Rob, Tom
- Photography By [Album Photographs] – Ron Pownall
- Producer, Engineer, Arranged By – Tom Scholz
- Vocals – Brad Delp
- Written-By – B. Delp (tracks: B2, B3), T. Scholz (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Note: track times shown on labels differ from other, similar pressings.
No Synthesizers Used
No Computers Used
Mastered at Capitol Studios.
All songs recorded and mixed at Tom Scholz' Hideaway Studio, except piano on "A Man I'll Never Be" recorded at Northern Studio, Maynard, Mass.
Album Photographs: © 1978
Special thanks to Cindy whose unfailing support made this album possible, to John Boylan and Putney for their expert advice, to everyone who helped assemble and bail out the Hideaway Studio, and to everyone at Epic for being so patient.
Gatefold sleeve, inner sleeve includes lyrics.
FE 35050 appears on Gatefold sleeve and labels, 35050 appears inside Gatefold sleeve and inner sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AL 35050
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): BL 35050
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched (Variant 1)): PAL-35050 2AH Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched (Variant 1)): PBL-35050 2K Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts side A & B, Stamped (Variant 1)): MASTERED BY CAPITOL P
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched (Variant 2)): PA 2AG Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched (Variant 2)): PBL-35050 2C Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A & B, stamped (Variant 2)): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Pure Songs
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Starpoint - Have You Got What It Takes
- Boston - Boston / Don't Look Back
- Kullak, Dreyschock, Piers Lane, BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Niklas Willén - Piano Concerto In C Minor, Op 55 (First Recording) / Piano Concerto In D Minor, Op 137 (First Recording)
- Steven Tyler & Joe Perry - Dream On (Boston Strong 2014)
- Artur Rubinstein And Erich Leinsdorf - Boston Symphony Orchestra, Tchaïkovsky - Tchaikovsky Concerto No. 1
- Chris Butler - The Devil Glitch
- Dave Zupkovich And Balkan Recording Artists - Kraljevo Kolo / Lipe Lisu Mlade Kaštalanke
- Arthur Rubinstein, Orchestre Symphonique De Boston, Erich Leinsdorf, Brahms - Concerto Pour Piano Et Orchestre N° 1 En Ré Mineur, Op. 15
- Found - Let Fidelity Break (Ben Butler Edit)