Engineer – Larry HirschEngineer [Assisted By] – Keith OdleMixed By – Glyn Johns, Larry HirschMixed By [Assisted By] – Joe SchiffProducer – Glyn Johns
|2||Thank You Girl (Live)|
|CD 17707||John Hiatt|| Drive South (CD, Single, Promo)||A&M Records||CD 17707||US||1989|
- Design – Festival Art
- Written-By – John Hiatt
℗ 1988 A & M Records Inc. U.S.A. A & M and Design is the registered Trademark of A & M Records Inc., Hollywood, Calif., U.S.A. and used by Festival Records Pty. Ltd. Australia and Festival Records (N.Z.) Ltd under authorization. Manufactured by Festival Records Pty. Ltd. Australia and New Zealand.
© 1988 A & M Records Inc. U.S.A.
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty Ltd.
From the A&M Album "Slow Turning" L38930
Thank You Girl
Original version appears on the A&M Album "Bring The Family" L38784
Recorded by E.A.R.S. Audio for CHEZ 106 at Barrymore's, Ottawa, Canada, 30th September 1988.
- Matrix / Runout (Label - Side A): MX-71373
- Matrix / Runout (Label - Side B): MX-71374
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed To – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Bug
- Published By – Matthews
- Recorded By – Eastern Artists Recording Studio
- Produced For – Chez106 FM
- Recorded At – Barrymore's Music Hall