|1||–John Tchicai Group||Copenhagen, May 1981|
|2||–John Tchicai Quartet||Koln, May 1972|
|none||John Tchicai Quartet / John Tchicai Group|| John Tchicai Quartet / John Tchicai Group - Koln, May 1972 / Copenhagen, May 1981 (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, P/Unofficial)||Sinner Lady Gloria||none||Italy||2014|
- Alto Saxophone – John Tchicai
- Bass – Hugo Rasmusen (tracks: B), Peter Warren (tracks: A)
- Drums – Aage Trangaard (tracks: B), Pierre Favre (tracks: A)
- Flute – John Tchicai (tracks: B)
- Guitar – Peter Oye (tracks: B)
- Percussion – John Tchicai (tracks: B), Peter Oye (tracks: B)
- Piano – Ole Thilo (tracks: A)
- Soprano Saxophone – John Tchicai (tracks: A)
- Vocals – John Tchicai (tracks: A)
White non-glueded cover with paste-on black/white photo on front and credits paste on inner cover. Black plain labels. 15 numbered copies. The two record sides have an etching of "DEBI A" / "DEBI B" respectively. Added is a 10x11cm black/white John Tchicai picture.
At least side A of this release isn't approved.
The LP (side A) offers only a part of a recording made for and by the WDR in Cologne, Germany , May 6, 1972.
The complete show (music only) lasted about 54 minutes.
The broadcast was part of a series called "Nachtmusik"