|1||Bound To Be A Change||3:14|
|2||Friend Of Mine||6:08|
|3||Ghost Town Parade||4:58|
|5||Does Anybody Care||4:01|
|6||Down To Nothin'||5:09|
|9||Tears Turn Into Diamonds||2:56|
- Arranged By [String & Horns] – Allan Macmillan, Jerry Long (tracks: B5)
- Backing Vocals – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1, B1, B2), Max Gronenthal (tracks: A3, B3 to B5)
- Bass – Gerald Johnson (tracks: A2, A4), Roger (Pops) Popwell (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B5)
- Design – Philip Chiang
- Drums – Carmine Appice (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B5), Gary Mallaber (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2, B4, B5), Jeff Porcaro (tracks: A2, A4), Jim Keltner (tracks: A2, A4)
- Guitar – Jim Krueger (tracks: A2, A4)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Les Dudek
- Illustration [Cover] – Bodhi Wind
- Keyboards – Max Gronenthal (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B5)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Mike Finnigan
- Management [Direction] – Jason Cooper
- Mastered By – Wally
- Percussion – Patrick Murphy (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B2)
- Photography By – Fred Valentine
- Producer – Bruce Botnick
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Andy Johns
Printed In U.S.A.
Released with a printed inner-sleeve.
Tracklist order printed on Inner Sleeve and Back Cover is incorrect.
Tracklist on release is correct and matches Tracklist on Labels.
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): AL 35088
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): BL 35088
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): T/ PAL-35088 1F MASTERED BY CAPITOL Wally B O
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): T/ PBL-35088 1F MASTERED BY CAPITOL Wally V O
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Davlen Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
Related to Les Dudek - Ghost Town Parade