|1||Little Red Radio|
Bass Guitar [3 String Fender Precision Bass] – BRGNDYDrums [Rogers Drum Kit] – LTDVocals [Voices], Electric Organ [Ace-Tone Top 5 Combo Organ] – CSMR
Bass Guitar [4 String Fender P-Bass] – BRGNDYDrums [Rogers Drum Kit] – LTDElectric Guitar, Effects [Analog Delay] – GNElectric Guitar, Other [A Sacred Cup Of Reverberation] – TRVSSynthesizer [Roland Juno-106] – PNCVocals [Voices], Edited By [Editing] – CSMR
|3||The Lot We Came Home With|
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Percussion – GNBass Guitar [4 String Fender P-Bass], Organ [Ace-Tone Organ] – BRGNDYDrums [Rogers Drum Kit] – LTDVocals [Voices], Glockenspiel [Alto Glockenspiel] – Bem
|4||C.A.U. (Sans Muscle)|
Drums [Kick & Snare] – LTDSpinet – PNCStrings – LRN SMVNVocals [Voices], Acoustic Guitar, Tambourine, Handclaps – CSMR
|5||Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up|
Bass Guitar [3 String Fender P-Bass] – BRGNDYDrums [Rogers Drum Kit] – LTDVocals [Voices], Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Organ [Hammond Organ], Percussion [Wooden Floor Stomps] – CSMR
- Arranged By – Casimer (tracks: 1,2,3,5)
- Artwork By – D. Yee, Gene Corduroy, Sean McCabe
- Mastered By – Jason Kuehn
- Producer – Casimer (tracks: 1,2,3,5), Gene Corduroy (tracks: 4)
- Recorded By – Casimer (tracks: 1,2,3,5), Gene Corduroy (tracks: 4)
- Written-By – Bem (tracks: 3, 4), Casimer Pascal (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5), Lauren Semivan (tracks: 2), Little Tommy Daniels (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5), Nathaniel Burgundy (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5), Richard Panic (tracks: 2, 3), Trevor Naud (tracks: 3)
She used to be such a sweet girl... Perhaps about a month on is when I first began to notice the changes in her. It was a busy night at Jojo's Cafe and she was tending to a table of slightly obnoxious, mustachioed businessmen who appeared to have had too many mai tais. At least a couple times I saw her leave their table in near tears as they laughed. I thought it best to stay out of the way until I overheard one of the men mocking her accent. I left my table and approached her at the bar. "God, I didn't know men like that still existed," I said, leaning on the counter. "Well, let me tell you - not only do they exist, they populate most of the world - most of this goddamned city at least." She slammed a foamy drink on a plate and marched off to a table on the other end of the room. I was a bit stunned, but understanding of her frustration. I silently returned to my table, left my money and walked out into the blue evening. This was all years ago, a good thirty years or so. Occasionally I pass throught that neighborhood where only Birdtown Pet Shop and a boarded up Chung's remain, and I think back to her and her accusations with mild curiosity. I do wonder if she still sees the world in such cynical terms or if age has worn the sharp edges of her displeasure... Ah, well.
Special thanks to Betty Marie Barnes. She has been a delightful addition to our live sound.
Recorded the the Romantic Air Recording Workshoppe, Dearborn, MI. Additional recording at the R.A.R Summit Street Satellite, Brooklyn, NY.
- Robbie Williams - Intensive Care
- Tangarine - Because of You
- Richard Hawley - Lady's Bridge
- The Jesus And Mary Chain - Stoned & Dethroned
- Josh Ritter - So Runs The World Away
- Ryan Culwell - The Last American
- 10cc - Deceptive Bends
- ?איפה הילד = Where Is The Kid? - ?איפה הילד = Where Is The Kid?
- David Crosby - Croz
- Wild Strawberries - Heroine