Written-By – Hubbell
Written-By – Friml
|3||Charms Are Fairest When They're Hidden|
Written-By – Rudolf Friml
- Saxophone – Saxo Sextette
A: Katinka: Allah's Holiday (Introducing: Charms Are Fairest When They're Hidden)
Note: "Allah's Holiday" and "Charms Are Fairest When They're Hidden" are both songs from "Katinka", a Friml operetta in three acts.
A side (mx. 47311-1) recorded New York, NY, January 24, 1917.
B side (mx. 47312-1) recorded New York, NY, January 24, 1917.
The Talking Machine World, May 15, 1917, page 124: Record Bulletins for June, 1917 (actually released in late May 1917).
1917 pressing on Gold Band label with “Note the Notes” in the logo.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 47311
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 47312
- Matrix / Runout (A side stamped): 1-E-42 47311
- Matrix / Runout (B side stamped): 1-L-92 47312
- Price Code (U.S.): 75c
- Price Code (Canada): 85c
- Record Company – Columbia Graphophone Company
- Rudolf Friml - Rudolf Friml Selects His Personal Favorites
- Katherine Clark / Inez Barbour - Poor Butterfly / The Century Girl
- Geoff Deane & The Tropical Fish - Holiday-in
- Venke Knutson - Holiday
- Marty Gold And His Orchestra - Skin Tight
- Herb Kern And Lloyd Sloop - To Each His Own
- Greta - Holiday Crime
- 3 Colours Red - Nuclear Holiday
- Galli-Curci - Homer - Gigli - De Luca With Metropolitan Opera House Orchestra, Giulio Setti - Lucia-Sextette / Rigoletto-Quartet
- Kool & The Gang - Holiday