|1||All I Want||1:51|
|2||When I'm Bored||3:07|
- Artwork, Photography By – Peter Kodick
- Bass – Bruce Douglas
- Drums – Jerry Nolan
- Engineer – Ken Thomas
- Guitar – Keeth Paul
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – Allen
- Piano – Nick Plytas
- Producer – Judy, Patti, Snatch
- Vocals – Judy Nylon, Patti Palladin
- Written-By – Nylon, Palladin
Issued in a matte-laminated picture sleeve with gold print, flipback at rear with square thumb cut at top, A Tayfoil Product, Printed by E.F. Taylor Bedford.
'W' [Warners logo] A Warner Communications Co.
On sleeve: produced by Patti & Judy / On label: produced by Snatch
Mastering credit derived from matrix. Recorded 26/3/77 in London.
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, etched / stamped): LIG 505 A1 ALLEN 1 6 ∴
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, etched / stamped): LIG 505 B1 ALLEN 9 ∴
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Copyright (c) – Lightning Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Printed By – E.F. Taylor
- Published By – Maidahatta Music
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Howie B. - Snatch
- Axel Gaudioso & Carlo CJ Carinola - You You
- Twisted Individual - Soiled Snatch / Rusty Sheriff's Badge
- Julia Lee And Her Boyfriends - Last Call (For Alcohol)
- The #1s - Sharon Shouldn't
- Buddy Boy Hawkins - Buddy Boy Hawkins & His Buddies 1927 - 1934
- Revolver - Access All Areas
- DJ Snatch - Edits
- Proof - Proof
- Snatch Feat. Cheryl Pepsii Riley - Let Me Love You Boy