|1||Saturday Night, Sunday Morning||6:19|
|2||Saturday Night, Sunday Morning (Instrumental)||5:38|
- Producer – Hal Davis
- Written-By – M. Botler, N. Helms
(110 BPM). From the album "Ready To Roll".
"Disco Eye-Cued TM": Both sides are cue-grooved into 4 segments (Intro, Verse/Chorus, Break, Refrain).Comes in a Motown 'Promotion Copy/Not For Sale' style die cut sleeve.
Category from runout groove.
Related to Thelma Houston - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
- The Genies - No News Is Bad News / Sunday Morning People
- T-Empo - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
- Holy Molar / Ex Models - Holy Molar / Ex Models
- The River Detectives - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
- Gove - Death Letter Blues / Sunday Morning Early
- Triban - Sunday Morning, Coming Down
- Flexa Lyndo - Probability (on a sunday morning)
- Jim Pewter and The Saturday Revue - Father Kline / Sunday Morning Light
- Mary McCaffrey - What Are You Doing Sunday ?
- Bill Monroe - I'll Meet You In Church Sunday Morning / Get Down On Your Knees And Pray